Stacey Dash is Officially Single
Rucuss staffSeptember 30, 2011
Actress Stacey Dash is back on the market.
The former “Single Ladies” star is officially divorced from her third husband Emmanuel Xuereb. Accoring to TMZ, Dash claims Xuereb beat her up on multiple occasions. The L.A. County Superior Court judge signed off on the divorce last week.
Dash, 44, filed for divorce in January 2010. It was the same day she filed a restraining order against him. The former Playboy model claimed he hit her in the face, head and body during their marriage that lasted more than two years. He even pinned her down to a bed and threatened her by saying “it would be the worst night of her life.” She never filed a police report.
Dash has two kids but neither are for Xuereb.
More from Rucuss
- Single Ladies’ LisaRaye and Charity Shea Throw Shade At Each Other On Twitter
- LisaRaye Says She’s Not a Gold Digger, Explains How To Tell The Difference
- Deion Sanders Serves His Wife Divorce Papers
- Vivica A. Fox Talks About Failed Engagement, Says She Fell For a Six-Pack and A Smile
- Lil Twist Sentenced to 1 Year in Jail for Assault [Details]
- Tiny Wants T.I. to ‘Come Back’ [Details]