Splurge on the Look: Fergie’s 3.1 Phillip Lim Static Beaded Top
Rucuss staffNovember 7, 2011
Singer Fergie always makes a statement with her clothing.
The Black-Eyed Peas member looked fierce in her all black ensemble at the Los Angeles LAX airport. She was dressed in black from head-to-toe. But the one piece that stood out the most was her 3.1 Phillip Lim Static sleeve beaded top from the fall/winter collection.
The $795 Phillip Lim Static top features silver and gold toned pin effect sleeves.
If this top is a too expensive than Bergdorf Goodman sells a different variation of the shirt for $350.
More from Rucuss
- Versace Accused Of Discrimination, Using ‘Secret Code’ For Black Shoppers
- Splurge on the Look: Beyonce’s Brooklyn Bridge Double Finger Ring
- The Perfect Dress For Any Occasion Is Easy To Find [Details]
- Behold, $19,000 For Shoelaces Made of 24-Carat Gold
- Nicki Minaj’s Jewelry Continues to Gain Attention
- Shoe-icide! Rihanna in Christian Louboutin Thigh High Boots [Photos]