Splurge on the Look: Beyonce’s Brooklyn Bridge Double Finger Ring
Rucuss staffFebruary 21, 2012
Beyonce and her husband Jay-Z made a surprise appearance at Madison Squard Garden last night.
The couple sat courtside and watched the New Jersey Nets beat the New York Knicks 100-92 on Monday night. It was the first time photos surfaced of the couple together since Bey gave birth to their first child Bluy Ivy in January.
Beyonce, who rocked blue nails in honor of her daughter, wore a $495 Rag & Bone Silver Tuxedo blazer in lemon yellow, a white t-shirt, black jeans, and a pair of $1,095 Christian Louboutin Daffodile pumps.
Beyonce looked simple and fierce at the same time. But what really caught our eye was her statement jewelry she pieced with her ensemble. She wore gold jewelry, which included gold hoops and a $250 nOir Jewelry Brooklyn Bridge double finger ring.
Although Beyonce is from Houston, Texas she reps Jay’s hometown of Brooklyn as much as she can. The double ring is a cubic zarconia encrusted 22k gold plated brass Brooklyn Bridge. They are available at nOir’s website.
More from Rucuss
- Beyonce and Jay-Z at New York Knicks-New Jersey Nets Game [Photos]
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Attend New York Knicks Game [Photos]
- Ashanti in Jad Ghandour Gold Pants and Christian Louboutins [Photos]
- Jay-Z Excited About Beyonce’s Pregnancy
- 2015 Met Ball: Beyoncé, Rihanna, Kim, Kanye and More
- Look for Less: Kim Kardashian in Milly Dress and Louboutin Boots