Splurge on the Look: Basketball Wives LA Reunion
Rucuss staffNovember 23, 2011
The Basketball Wives LA season finale was boring.
Admit it, it didn’t pack a punch like the original Basketball Wives (Miami) did in their previous finales. It seemed a bit stiff with Jackie the center of attention. At most, the only noteworthy moments were from the fashionable dresses some of the ladies wore.
While we didn’t like all the fashion choices, such as Jackie and Laura’s dresses. A few stood out amongst the rest, take a look at our favorites.
Malaysia wore a $4,700.00 Gucci Leather Dress from the Fall 2011 collection. The dress was made of merlot leather with a bow detail at the neck. It features long sleeves and a belted waist.
Malaysia’s shoes were Gucci Huston Mary Jane Platform Pumps that range from $725 to $1,100.
Draya Michele wore a $495 AllSaint Embellished Python dress. The snake skin inspired shift dress features geometric central and mottled organic motifs in autumn tones mixed with coral and petrol highlights.
Draya’s shoes were $1,695 Christian Louboutin Sequined Platform Pumps.
We especially love Imani Showalter’s dress because its reasonably priced. Stephen Jackson’s former fiance wore a $134 Rebecca Torres Sheer Mesh Flash Panel Body: Conscious dress.
Imani’s shoes are $895 Giuseppe Zanotti Metallic Leather Curved-Wedge T-Strap Sandals.
Check out the other cast members’ looks.
More from Rucuss
- Basketball Wives LA: Jackie Christie Launches Handbag Line [Photos]
- Say What: Basketball Wives LA Canceled! [Details]
- Jackie Christie Launches Fashion Line, Uses Basketball Wives Cast to Rip Runway [Photos]
- Another Fire Your Stylist Moment: Evelyn Lozada and Teairra Mari
- Another Fire Your Stylist Moment: Kim Kardashian [Photos]
- Brooke Bailey Talks Jackie Christie Fight, Draya Not Being a Model & Malaysia Being Fake [Audio]