Splitsville! Melanie Fiona Splits From CSI’s Adam Rodriguez
Rucuss staffMarch 13, 2012
Canadian singer Melanie Fiona did a good job of keeping her love life private.
For three years, she was secretly in a relationship with CSI: Miami’s Adam Rodriguez and no one knew about it. But now some details have come to light in the aftermath of their relationship. Sources told PageSix that Fiona’s motivation for her latest project, The MF Life, are about her failed relationship with the actor. They recently called it quits.
Fiona’s songs about heartache include “Wrong Side of Love,” “Gone And Never Coming Back,” and the hit “4 AM.”
A rep for Rodriguez told PageSix that the actor didn’t cause the anguish detailed in the songs and adds, “Adam knows about all of those songs, but they were written months ago — they were very happy together.”
His rep confirms they broke up in the past month, but the split was “very nice” and they’re still friends. “Adam still cares about her.”
Watch Fiona’s smash hit 4 a.m. below.
More from Rucuss
- Vivica A. Fox Talks About Failed Engagement, Says She Fell For a Six-Pack and A Smile
- Jada Smith Releases ‘Burn’ Music Video Dedicated to Will Smith
- Nicki Minaj Blasts PARTYNEXTDOOR Over Ghostwriting Insinuations [Details]
- Drake, Tyga, Blac Chyna & Kyle Jenner Caught Being Messy On Instagram
- Real Housewives of Atlanta: Kim Zolciak Releases Country Song ‘Love Me First’ [Audio]
- Kandi Burruss Snaps Back At Mother On Song ‘Let Them Love’