Soulja Boy’s Bentley Impounded, Accused of Hit and Run [Details]
Rucuss staffMay 23, 2013
Soulja Boy, you in trouble!
The Crank That rapper’s 2012 Bentley GT was impounded by the Los Angeles Police Department. Back in January, Soulja Boy’s car was involved in a hit-and-run accident with a motorcyclist that allegedly collided with his Bentley, causing another crash.
The red Bentley fled the scene, but the LAPD was able to track the car back to the 22-year-old, thanks to surveillance cameras the authorities use in L.A. to track down hit and runs. A law enforcement source told TMZ that cops have access to a secret database full of cars snapped on surveillance cameras all throughout the city. The average car is shot a minimum of 1,000 times per day.
After running the Bentley’s license plate through the system, cops uncovered several photos of the vehicle with damage linking it to the crash. Even though they impounded Soulja Boy’s car, they are still looking to put all of the pieces together and are asking any witnesses to contact authorities.
Photos via YBF and Rap Up
More from Rucuss
- Chris Brown Goes Off On Karrueche Over Soulja Boy Comments
- Soulja Boy Sued By Atlanta Jeweler For Unpaid Bill! [Details]
- Say What: Has Karrine Steffans Moved on From Yung Berg to Soulja Boy?! [Photos]
- Soulja Boy & Lil Yachty Beef Over India Love [Details]
- Soulja Boy Celebrates His 23rd Birthday With Diamond By His Side [Photos]
- Lil Scrappy Says Soulja Boy is on the Down Low, Both Exchange Threats! [Details]