Soulja Boy Flaunts His Codeine Addiction, Gets Ripped By Fans [Photos]
Rucuss staffMarch 23, 2013
Soulja Boy thinks its cool to post photos of drugs on social network websites.
So much so, Soulja continues to flaunt his codeine habit even after Lil Wayne allegedly overdosed on the cough syrup, which led him to spend almost a week in ICU at Cedars Sinai Hospital last week. The Atlanta rapper shared a few photos with codeine and weed in the images.
“Make that work make that sh-t flip,” he wrote along with the photo below of plastic bags full of weed and a plastic bag containing four small bottles and one large of codeine.
The image got more than 1,000 responses. Many criticized the 22-year-old for promoting use of the cough syrup that led to the death of UGK’s, Pimp C.
One follower wrote, “You are a dumb a– and you are going to end up dead behind this sh-t. We don’t give a sh-t [about] you. We trying to save Wayne!” Another wrote,””How the f**k u drink s**t that you know can kill you?” and “Who brags about being sad and addicted to prescription medication?”
A few others wrote:
Soulja Boy allegedly got so much backlash that some of the comments were removed. Check out a few more photos he posted below.
Photos via Instagram and Black Enterprise
More from Rucuss
- Chris Brown Goes Off On Karrueche Over Soulja Boy Comments
- Soulja Boy Sued By Atlanta Jeweler For Unpaid Bill! [Details]
- Soulja Boy’s Bentley Impounded, Accused of Hit and Run [Details]
- Say What: Has Karrine Steffans Moved on From Yung Berg to Soulja Boy?! [Photos]
- Soulja Boy Celebrates His 23rd Birthday With Diamond By His Side [Photos]
- Soulja Boy & Lil Yachty Beef Over India Love [Details]