Soulja Boy Arrested, Caught with $70,000 in Marijuana and Firearms
Rucuss staffOctober 18, 2011
Rapper Soulja Boy was arrested this morning.
According to TMZ, Soulja Boy, whose real name is DeAndre Cortez Way, was in a car with four men when they were pulled over in Temple, GA for a traffic violation. Everyone in the vehicle was arrested after cops found at least $70,000 worth of marijuana, cash and firearms.
Check out TMZ reports:
The 21-year-old rapper — real name DeAndre Cortez Way — was popped early this morning by Temple Police Department officers in Temple, GA at 3:15 AM.
Law enforcement sources tell TMZ … Soulja was in a car with 4 other men, which was originally pulled over for a traffic violation.
We’re told … during the stop, cops found a “substantial amount” of marijuana and cash inside the vehicle.” Soulja and the 4 other men were all arrested. Soulja is still being held in Carrol County Jail.
Law enforcement sources tell us officers also found guns inside the car — though it’s unclear if any of the men had the proper licenses to be in possession of the firearms.
We’re told an investigation is underway.
One source with knowledge of the situation tells us there was roughly $70,000 in cash and drugs in the car.
Wow, Soulja Boy, really. Yoouuuuuuuuuuuuu are in a lot of trouble!!!
More from Rucuss
- Chris Brown Goes Off On Karrueche Over Soulja Boy Comments
- Migos Reportedly Jump Sean Kingston, Gunfire Erupts
- Fetty Wap Robbed, Leads to a Shoot Out [Details]
- Lil Twist Sentenced to 1 Year in Jail for Assault [Details]
- Beanie Sigel Arrested on Guns and Drugs Charges [Details]
- Desiigner Drug Charge Based On False Information [Details]