Solange Releases New Album, ‘A Seat at the Table,’ Accused of Stealing [Details]
Rucuss staffOctober 2, 2016
Solange Knowles is accused of stealing from another artist.
Knowles released her fourth album, A Seat at the Table, at midnight on Friday. The 21 tracks features guest appearances from Kelly Rowland, Lil Wayne, Kelela, Q-Tip, The-Dream and Dev Hynes. A digital book on her website shares lyrics and photos.
But less than 24 hours later, Knowles was accused of ripping off the aesthetic. Recording artist Chae Buttuh went on Twitter to reveal she sent Knowles’ record label in hopes of a collaboration, only to have her sound ripped off.
More from Rucuss
- Solange Launches Her Own Label ‘Saint Records’ With Sony [Details]
- Solange Knowles Falls Out With Former Collaborator Dev Hynes On Twitter [Details]
- Solange Says Ariana Grande Imitates Mariah Carey The Best, Twitter Reacts
- Solange, Christina Milian, Janelle Monae & More Attend Delta Pre-Grammy Party [Photos]
- Solange Knowles Straightens Hair For Night at the American Ballet Theatre [Photos]
- Kelly Rowland to Publish First Book ‘Whoa, Baby!’ [Details]