Solange: No Questions About My Sister!
Rucuss staffSeptember 12, 2011
Beyonce’s little sister Solange was DJing at Lord & Taylor’s Fashion Night when the unthinkable happened. “Today Show” co-host Hoda Kotb attempted to approach Solange. But before she could get to her, Solange’s publicist/stylist Charles Wade stopped her and said “What do you want to talk to Solange about? She won’t answer questions about Beyonce.”
Hoda explained that she only wanted to say “Hi” and ask about the event but Wade apparently didn’t believe her. He allegedly got in her face with an aggressive attitude and said:
“She won’t answer any questions about Beyoncé … I need to know what questions you’ll ask.” Hoda politely replied, “No thanks,” and took her conversation over to Ivanka Trump.
More from Rucuss
- Kanye West Talks About Clinton, Calls Out Beyoncé & Jay Z at ‘Saint Pablo Tour’ [Video]
- Kanye West Hospitalized in L.A. [Details]
- Kevin McCall Accused of Beating a Woman Unconscious [Details]
- Tameka ‘Tiny’ Harris Reveals Photos From the Set of ‘Tiny Tonight’
- NBA Fashion: Lebron James Makes Fun of Dwyane Wade’s Pants [Photos]
- Naomi Campbell Reacts to Kanye West, Kim Kardashian Vogue Cover [Video]