Solange Knowles And Alan Ferguson Got Married! [Photos]
Rucuss staffNovember 17, 2014
Solange Knowles and video director Alan Ferguson got married over the weekend.
Beyoncé Knowles sister and the 51-year old tied the knot in front of family and friends in New Orleans on Sunday. And from the looks of the photos, the wedding was not a traditional one.
According to Vogue, Solange and Ferguson arrived to the ceremony on white-painted bicycles, before walking down the aisle to Donny Hathaway’s, “I Love The Lord, He Heard My Cry.” The night also included performances by musician friends Kelela, Questlove, and Kindness—and a dance off between Solange and her son Julez to “No Flex Zone.”
The festivities took over the whole weekend, with friends and family gathering on Friday night at the Indywood Cinema Theater, where guests watched the Diana Ross film Mahogany.” The couple hosted a rehearsal dinner on Saturday.
Check out a few photos from their big day below.
Photos via Vogue and Facebook
More from Rucuss
- Solange Cover Lucky Magazine, Talks Elevator Fight [Details]
- Solange Attacks Jay Z in Hotel Elevator [Extended Video]
- Beyoncé, Jay Z, & Solange Speak Out After Incident: ‘We’ve Put This Behind Us’
- Solange Reportedly Hit Jay Z For Trying To Go To Rihanna’s Party Alone
- Lil Wayne’s Camp Denies Seizure Caused Concert Cancellation [Details]
- Beyonce Shares Photos From Tina Knowles’ Masquerade Ball