Snoop Dogg’s Wife Shante Keeps Him on Leash at Playboy Club
Rucuss staffOctober 13, 2011
Rapper Snoop Dogg wanted to celebrate after he performed to a sold out crowd in the UK.
Snoop, Ashley Cole, former Blur star Damon Albarn, David Haye and his entourage partied it up at the London Playboy Club. The rapper posed for pictures with two Playboy Bunnies before 20 other bunnies joined him in the VIP area.
According to Daily Mirror, the women were grinding and getting wild with Snoop and his friends before his wife Shante entered the VIP. She put an end to the it all.
According to a witness that saw the whole ordeal happen:
“It was hilarious. There were 20 women in pink bunny outfits whooping, cheering and gyrating as he got up, but by the time he sat back down they’d all been cleared out – and there was a much sterner looking woman sat there instead. Snoop’s wife sat on his table and did not move all night. The boys were gutted as the bunnies had been instructed to treat them as VIP guests – but were suddenly all told to leave his table immediately.
“Snoop made up for the lack of entertaining woman-rabbits by performing P.I.M.P, Drop It Like It’s Hot, and Wet, which he wrote especially for Prince William’s stag do. But Shante shot him such a look every time he shouted out to ‘the sexy Playboy bunnies in the house’.”
Snoop and his entourage left around 1 a.m. to go to nearby club, Cirque de Soir.
More from Rucuss
- Birdman’s Baby Mama Got Paid $20K to Poop On Camera?!
- Chris Brown Says He Would Fight Drake For $1 Million! [Video]
- The Dream Blacklists Keyshia Cole Over Beyonce, Cole Responds [Details]
- 50 Cent Accepts $5 Million Offer, Claims He Will Knock Floyd Mayweather Out! [Details]
- 50 Cent, Floyd Mayweather Offered $5 Million To Fight! [Details]
- Father and Daughter Two-Step, Do the Stanky Legg & The Butt at Wedding! [Video]