Snoop Dogg’s Son Cordell Suspended After Hitting Player From Opposing Team [Details]
Rucuss staffOctober 24, 2013
Snoop Dogg’s son Cordell let his emotions get the best of him during a football game.
Cordell, who is one of the top wide receiver recruits in the country, was involved in some unnecessary roughness after a play was over on Oct. 18. The 16-year old ran from the sideline and hit a player from the opposing team. He was suspended a game for his actions.
TMZ obtained some footage and details of the incident.
16-year-old Cordell — a junior wide receiver at Diamond Bar High School in CA — was playing against rival Diamond Ranch HS on 10/18 when a shoving match broke out.
In footage obtained by TMZ, you can see Broadus (wearing #21) charging from the sideline to the middle of the field … and throwing a haymaker at an opposing player.
After the punch, the situation escalated into a full-blown melee, with both benches clearing. The game was called off with roughly 3 minutes remaining due to the fight. Now, the fallout is underway.
The California Interscholastic Federation (CIF) — the body that governs high school football in CA — has suspended several players from both teams.
Sources tell us … Cordell Broadus is one of the suspended players.
Watch the incident take place below.
Photos via Irishcentral.com and Eonline.com
More from Rucuss
- Nicki Minaj, Meek Mill, Chris Brown & More at the BET Celebrity Basketball Game
- Snoop Dogg & The Game Hold Peace March at LAPD Headquarters
- Snoop Dogg Launches Line Of Cannabis Products
- Snoop Dogg To Donald Sterling: ‘F*ck You…You Racist Piece Of Sh*t’
- Eddie Murphy, Snoop ‘Lion’ Dogg Team Up on Reggae Song “Red Light” [Video]
- Snoop Dogg Shows Off His French Tip Nails! [Photo]