Snoop Dogg Launches Line Of Cannabis Products
Rucuss staffNovember 12, 2015
Snoop Dogg has launched his own line of marijuana products.
The Long Beach rapper announced the launch of his new Colorado-based venture Leafs By Snoop today at an event.
“Since I’ve been at the forefront of this movement for over 20 years now, I’m a master of marijuana,” Snoop said, according to Billboard. “So naturally, my people can trust that I picked out the finest, freshest products in the game. Let’s medicate, elevate and put it in the air!”
The new Leafs By Snoop’s products will include a line of pot-infused edibles, branded marijuana strains—four indica-heavy plants, three sativa-dominant hybrids, and a high-CBD outlier—and concentrates. The products will be sold exclusively in Colorado at both medical and recreational dispensaries.
“Leafs By Snoop is truly the first mainstream cannabis brand in the world and [I’m] proud to be a pioneer,” Snoop said. “LBS is blazing a trail for the industry.”
The news comes less than two months after Snoop announced the launch of a marijuana lifestyle website and media company called Merry Jane.
More from Rucuss
- Snoop Dogg Cracks A Joke On Iggy Azalea, She Gets Mad..He Doesn’t Care
- Snoop Dogg Shows Off His French Tip Nails! [Photo]
- Snoop Dogg’s Son Cordell Suspended After Hitting Player From Opposing Team [Details]
- Nicki Minaj, Meek Mill, Chris Brown & More at the BET Celebrity Basketball Game
- Snoop Dogg & The Game Hold Peace March at LAPD Headquarters
- Snoop Dogg To Donald Sterling: ‘F*ck You…You Racist Piece Of Sh*t’