Snoop Dogg To Donald Sterling: ‘F*ck You…You Racist Piece Of Sh*t’
Rucuss staffApril 27, 2014
Snopp Dogg has already formed his own opinion about Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling.
Snoop believes Sterling made racist comments about black people to his former girlfriend V. Stiviano. Sterling allegedly went off on Stiviano for posting a photo to Instagram of her with Magic Johnson on April 9.
Sterling is heard asking Stiviano why she takes photos with minorities. He doesn’t want her to bring black people to his games.
After Sterling’s comments went viral, many people in the African-American community were offended–and Snoop was one of them. Snoop summed up his feelings about Sterling in 16 seconds.
More from Rucuss
- Magic Johnson Reportedly Interested In Buying Los Angeles Clippers [Details]
- Fans Call For Boycott Of Clippers After Audio Of Owner’s Racist Comments Leak [Audio]
- Donald Sterling Banned From NBA For Life, League Will Try To Force Him Out
- Donald Sterling Says He’s Not Racist, Slams Magic Johnson During Interview [Video]
- V. Stiviano Wears Darth Vader Mask To Avoid Media [Video]
- Donald Sterling Denies Being A Racist In New Audio