Snoop Dogg Arrested For Weed Again!
Rucuss staffJanuary 9, 2012
Snoop Dogg was arrested over the weekend after a drug-sniffing police dog found less than half an ounce of marijuana in a waste basket.
Snoop’s tour bus was stopped at a border-control checkpoint in Sierra Blanca, Texas. It was the same city that country singer Willie Nelson was busted for weed in 2010. Reports allege that a patrol officer and drug dog ran a routine inspection of the rapper’s tour bus. The dog located the drugs in a waste basket in the back of the bus. The officer located a prescription bottle containing under a half ounce of weed rolled in joints.
Snoop, who has a medical prescription for cannabis in California, was cited on a misdemeanor drug possession and released. If convicted, he could face up to 180 days in jail.
Snoop has a long wrap sheet. He’s been arrested for possession of marijuana and weapons possession, including firearms and a police baton. He was also charged with being an accomplice to the murder of Phillip Woldermarian in August of 1993. Snoop was found not guilty of all charges but voluntary manslaughter, which the jury deadlocked in 1996.
More from Rucuss
- Nelly’s Tour Bus Raided: Heroin, Weed & Loaded Gun Found! [Details]
- Snoop Dogg Launches Line Of Cannabis Products
- Rihanna Visits Amsterdam Cannabis Cafe
- Frances Bean Cobain: Courtney Love is A Chain-Smoking, Pill-Popping Pet Killer! [Details]
- Should Rappers Retire at the Age of 40…the Debate Continues [Video]
- Beanie Sigel Arrested on Guns and Drugs Charges [Details]