Slim Thug Tries to Lure Dwight Howard to Houston With Strippers, Cheaper Child Support & Women [Details]
Rucuss staffJuly 2, 2013
The Houston Rockets have pulled out all the stops to lure NBA free agent Dwight Howard.
NBA greats Hakeem Olajuwon and Clyde Drexler were in the meeting Sunday to help woo Howard, while Dikembe Mutombo and Yao Ming even popped in via Skype. James Harden and Chandler Parsons pitched to Howard and coach Kevin McHale even promised that the team would be constructed around him.
And if that wasn’t enough, the Rockets received some help from the outside. Houston rapper Slim Thug reached out to Howard via Twitter and tailored his pitch around cheaper child support, strippers and cheaper bottle service at nightclubs.
Check out Slim Thug’s Twitter rant below.
Photos via Twitter and Deadspin
More from Rucuss
- Slim Thug Blasts Fake Baby Mama Over Paternity Suit! [Details]
- Dwight Howard’s Baby Mama Christine Vest Says He Cheated, Hasn’t Spent Time With Son
- Royce Reed Says Dwight Howard is Putting Their Son’s Health in Danger! [Details]
- Dwight Howard Spotted With New Girlfriend?!
- James Harden, Dwight Howard Tried To Get Each Other Traded
- Dwight Howard Responds To Girl Who Mistakenly Thinks She Took Picture With Him