Singer Robin Thicke Arrested For Drugs In New York City!
Rucuss staffFebruary 17, 2012
Singer Robin Thicke was arrested in Manhattan for marijuana possession.
Police spotted Thicke, 34, smoking marijuana while he sat in a Cadillac Escalade with a friend. The unidentified person was not arrested but Thicke was taken into custody, the New York Daily News reports.
“He wasn’t driving,” a police source told the Daily News. “He was sitting in the car. He was arrested and a small amount of marijuana was recovered on him.”
Thicke was being processed Friday afternoon and is expected to receive a desk appearance ticket.
Thicke’s fifth studio album, Love After War was released in December. He is married to actress Paula Patton. The couple has a son.
More from Rucuss
- Bobby Shmurda Arrested in Drug Case in New York [Details]
- Robin Thicke Opens Up About Split From Paula Patton [Video]
- Paula Patton and Son Take a Stroll in New York
- Robin Thicke And Paula Patton Split After Nine Years Of Marriage
- Robin Thicke’s Butt Grab Blonde Says He Cheated On His Wife Paula Patton [Details]
- Are Robin Thicke and Paula Patton Broke, Owe IRS Close to $500K in Back Taxes!