Show Review: Miu Miu Spring 2012
Rucuss staffOctober 9, 2011
Designer Miuccia Prada made sure she designed a line that would gain attention.
Prada succeeded with her Miu Miu Spring 2012 collection. It featured car-print dresses, short lace off the shoulder capelets and cross body wraps in solid colors. Although, the line made a statement with some pieces there was an overlap with her Prada collection. Similar Midriff-baring bra tops and lace pieces were similar in the two collections.
Prada opened the show with separates in slate blue, burgundy, and black but used color late in the show such as oxblood, cherry red and cerulean blue. Models wore cowboy boots decorated with 3-D rosettes, elf-toe booties cut at the heel and high-heeled sandals with tail fins.
Check out the collection.
More from Rucuss
- Versace Accused Of Discrimination, Using ‘Secret Code’ For Black Shoppers
- Katy Perry Shows Off New Hair Color in InStyle Magazine
- Show Review: Louis Vuitton Spring 2012
- Milan Fashion Week: Prada Spring 2012
- Fashion Review: Just Cavalli Spring 2012
- NBA Fashion: Russell Westbrook in Original Penguin Blue Shirt & Peach Cargo Pants [Photos]