Show Review: Louis Vuitton Spring 2012
Rucuss staffOctober 7, 2011
Marc Jacobs appeals to the ultra-feminine woman for the Louis Vuitton Spring 2012 collection.
If you like daisies than this is the collection for you. Matte crocodile motorcycle jackets in icy pastel colors and affixed plastic paillettes to dresses with crystals and embellished tweed skirtsuits with feathers made its way down the runway.
Broderie anglaise dresses came veiled in pastel shades of organza. There were laser-cut lace tops and skirts were sealed in silk cellophane. Trousers took a backseat in the line.
Check out the collection.
More from Rucuss
- Miley Cyrus is the New Face of Marc Jacobs [Photos]
- Shoe-icide Splurge For Men: Marc Jacobs, Louis Vuitton, YSL, Christian Louboutin
- Rihanna Signs Deal For New Make Up Line [Details]
- Kendall Jenner Is The New Face of FENDI Fall 2015 Campaign
- Paris Fashion Week: Kanye West Debuts Womenswear Spring/Summer 2012 Collection
- Show Review: Miu Miu Spring 2012