Should Rappers Retire at the Age of 40…the Debate Continues [Video]
Rucuss staffSeptember 21, 2012
Jay-Z and Snoop Dogg still remain two of the most popular rappers in the game.
Although Jay-Z and Snoop are past the age of 40, their fans continue to buy their music. They remain relevant in the hip hop industry. But even Jay and Snoop know they can’t rap forever. At a certain point, they will need to put up their mics and call it a day.
During their latest episode of Hood State of the Union, Lil Duval and Charlamagne Da God debate whether rappers should keep covering the same topics after they hit a certain age. They also let it be known who should retire now. Watch their debate below.
More from Rucuss
- 2012 BET Hip Hop Awards Cyphers [Videos]
- Snoop Dogg Changes Name to Snoop Lion For ‘Reincarnated’ Reggae Album [Details]
- Kanye West Talks About Clinton, Calls Out Beyoncé & Jay Z at ‘Saint Pablo Tour’ [Video]
- Jay-Z Talks About Almost Signing Lil Wayne, Beyonce’s Fake Pregnancy Rumors & Dame Dash [Video]
- Lil Wayne Says He’s Signed a Deal With Jay Z [Details]
- 2012 BET Awards: Jay-Z Makes Taylor Swift Joke with Kanye West [Video]