Shoe-icide Splurge For Men: Marc Jacobs, Louis Vuitton, YSL, Christian Louboutin
Rucuss staffNovember 3, 2011
Hey guys, we know you like fashion too.
Try to step outside the box and check out these shoes that we’re sure will get you plenty of attention. If you have money to splurge than take a leap and treat yourself to a pair of these eye-catching finds.
Ok, we don’t want to take you too fast, but why not. These $429 Marc Jacobs sneakers from his fall/winter collection will piece together perfectly with the right ensemble. The shoes are red suede with a upper leopard print pony hair toe.
Check out these $820 Louis Vuitton Tribe Tobacco Sneaker Boots that rapper J.Cole wore in Beyonce’s Party video.
Thick soled boots are in right now. These $1,100 YSL thick soled lace-up boots would be the perfect addition to anyone’s closet. Prada, Burberry and a few other brands also offer the slick style boots.
How about a pair of sneakers Justin Bieber wore on Dancing With the Stars?
The purple jewel encrusted pair of Christian Louboutin Louis Strass Crystal sneakers retails for $2,495. The sneakers are embedded with meridian blue Swarovski crystals and trimmed with purple velvet.
Pretty cool finds. Will you buy a pair? If so, please email us a photo at email@example.com.
More from Rucuss
- Show Review: Louis Vuitton Spring 2012
- 2015 Met Ball: Beyoncé, Rihanna, Kim, Kanye and More
- Katy Perry Shows Off New Hair Color in InStyle Magazine
- Sephora Family and Friends 2011
- Jaden Smith Is The New Face Of Louis Vuitton’s SS16 Womenswear Campaign
- Paris Fashion Week: Kanye West Debuts Womenswear Spring/Summer 2012 Collection