Shoe-icide Splurge: Beyonce’s Alain Quilici Payson Booties & Alexander McQueen Taxi Pumps
Rucuss staffNovember 3, 2011
Beyonce hasn’t let her pregnancy ruin her fashion game.
The singer continues to raise the bar when it comes to fashion. Her shoe game has been absolutely bananas the last few days. If you’ve got money to splurge than we have two pair of shoes from Bey’s closet that will sure to put a dent in your pockets.
Beyonce wore the first pair of must haves with a red wool coat. She accessorizes it with a $475 Alexander McQueen Leopard and Skull Print scarf and an eye catching pair of $1,180 Alain Quilici Payson Skate Lace-Up Booties.
The leather booties feature a carved 5-inch heel with a 1-inch platform running from heel to toe and a side zipper with a contrasting lace up front.
If the $1,180 price tag is too expensive. Then maybe these Jeffrey Campbell’s $170 Rockin Boots will do the trick.
Beyonce wasn’t too creative with her Halloween costume this year. She dressed as a Bumble Bee but her shoe game was off the charts. She rocked a pair of Alexander McQueen Geometric Taxi pumps.
You can purchase these stylish pumps for the
bargain expensive rate of $810.Will you splurge on a pair?
Beyonce first wore the shoes in May 2010.
More from Rucuss
- Beyonce Wears Antonio Berardi Dress and Jimmy Choo Shoes to Super Bowl Radio Row [Photos]
- Model With Muscular Dystrophy Promotes Beyonce’s New Campaign
- Alexander McQueen Spring 2013 Shoes & Handbags [Photos]
- Get The Look: Beyonce’s Electric Blue Nails
- Rihanna Rocks Leather Skirt & Python Boots [Photos]
- Shoe-icide: Sam Edelman Fall 2011 Collection