Shoe-icide! Kim Kardashian’s Azzedine Alaia Studded Suede Boots
Rucuss staffJanuary 19, 2012
Love her or hate her, but you have to admit Kim Kardashian always looks fierce.
Her shoe game is sick! Kim is not afraid to step outside the box and wear different types of shoes. And we must admit, we like! Even when she sports a casual look, she always does damage with her footwear. She definitely gets her retail therapy on.
Kim K was spotted leaving a hair salon wearing a Isabel Marant white fur, a Chanel 2.55 black bag and a ridiculous pair of Azzedine Alaia studded suede booties, which retails for $2,310.
Take a closer look at the Isabel Marant white fur (take that PETA) and Azzedine Alaia studded suede booties below.
Kim kept it simple with a white shirt and jeans, but she upped the flyness factor with those booties.
More from Rucuss
- Beyonce Debuts Her “King Bey” Isabel Marant Wedge Sneakers [Photos]
- Kim Kardashian Rocks Chanel Crochet Fringe Bag [Photos]
- Beyonce and Tracey Ellis Ross Wears $700 Sneakers
- Kim Kardashian Rocks Versace Black Studded Leather Trench Coat [Photos]
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Post Pregnancy Body in Black Dress & Azzedine Alaia Sandals [Photos]
- Splurge on the Look: Chrissy Lampkin’s Christian Louboutin Puck Pony Booties and Valentino Antelope Large Rockstud Tote