Shoe-icide: Keyshia Cole Previews Second Steve Madden Collection [Photos]
Rucuss staffMarch 10, 2014
Keyshia Cole has created some reasonably priced killer heels for her new Steve Madden collection.
Cole’s Spring 2014 collection of shoes is her second line with the popular shoe brand. After a successful first collection, the Love singer has upped the anty with bold printed pumps, gladiator sandals and wedges that come in an array of colors.
The shoes range in price from $64.99-$139.99. Check out Cole modeling a few of them below.
Photos via Steve Madden, Keyshia Cole and Necole Bitchie
More from Rucuss
- Keyshia Cole Takes Over Macy’s for Shoe Signing [Details]
- June Ambrose Debuts ‘June Ambrose Collection For Theme’ Footwear [Photos]
- Keyshia Cole Talks Beyoncé, Divorce Rumors, & Family On ‘The Breakfast Club’ [Video]
- Daniel ‘Boobie’ Gibson Talks About Failed Marriage With Keyshia Cole
- Keyshia Cole, Jhonni Blaze Have Twitter Beef Over Daniel Gibson’s Side Chick
- Say What: Keyshia Cole Spotted Partying With Another Man?! [Photos]