Shoe-icide! Kanye West in Trussardi 1911 Black Suede Fringe Sneakers [Photos]
Rucuss staffFebruary 29, 2012
Kanye West is known for going against the grain with his fashion.
And the rapper didn’t disappoint fans during an outing in Paris. West was spotted leaving Caviar Kaspia restaurant in a pair of Trussardi 1911 Fringe Sneakers. It may seem a little sketchy to some, but West did a good job of pulling the look off.
West wore the sneakers with a grey fitted shirt, a black velvet jacket and black jeans. He added a few gold bulky chains to complete the look.
The designer sneakers are from Trussardi 1911′s Fall/Winter 2010 collection and run from $553 to $605. The sneakers come in various colors in suede material with fringe detailing around the ankle.
West first wore the sneakers during a performance at the 2011 Essence Music Festival in July of 2011.
These sneakers are different, but a good look! What do you think?
More from Rucuss
- Fashion Rebel: Kanye West Wears Hoodie, Velvet Pimp Coat & Leather Pants! [Photos]
- Versace Accused Of Discrimination, Using ‘Secret Code’ For Black Shoppers
- 15 of the World’s Most Expensive Watches [Photos]
- Beyonce Debuts Her “King Bey” Isabel Marant Wedge Sneakers [Photos]
- Buy Kanye West’s Giuseppe Zanotti Shoes For Nearly $6,000! [Photos]
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Post Pregnancy Body in Black Dress & Azzedine Alaia Sandals [Photos]