Shoe-icide: Irregular Choice Shoes
Rucuss staffFebruary 21, 2012
Are you tired of the norm and want to step outside of the box with your footwear?
Well, Irregular Choice shoes is the brand. This line of shoes is quirky and unique and is surely to help you gain attention as soon as you enter a room. Designer Dan Sullivan makes sure he puts a spin on his pumps, booties and wedges. There sure to gain you a few double takes while walking in the shoes.
Sullivan makes sure he captures the essence of breaking away from the norm. He uses bows, floral patterns and different dimensions in patterns to get his vision across.
Check out some of Irregular Choice’s spring line.
Half Eaten Apple, $161.40
So Yeon Sarah, $245
Check out more Irregular Choice shoes here.
More from Rucuss
- June Ambrose Debuts ‘June Ambrose Collection For Theme’ Footwear [Photos]
- Shoe-icide: Keyshia Cole Previews Second Steve Madden Collection [Photos]
- Versace Accused Of Discrimination, Using ‘Secret Code’ For Black Shoppers
- Beyonce and Jay-Z’s Daughter Blue Ivy Gets $1800 Swarovski Shoes Made For Her [Photo]
- Alexander McQueen Spring 2013 Shoes & Handbags [Photos]
- Fendi Resort 2015 Collection: Bright, Sporty & Chic