Shoe-icide: Beyonce’s Altuzarra Patent Leather Fur Boots & Nicole’s Giuseppe Zanotti Booties
Rucuss staffNovember 8, 2011
Singers Beyonce Knowles and Nicole Scherzinger were spotted with some fierce boots over the weekend.
Beyonce was out and about in Manhattan wearing a loose fitted white tunic, black pants and a fierce pair of Gianvito Rossi for Altuzarra patent leather goat-fur boots.
These patent leather boots with goat-fur detail can be special ordered at josephaltuzarra.com. We’re sure they cost a pretty penny but we absolutely LOVE them!
Nicole Scherzinger was spotted outside BBC Radio I studios in London with an eye-catching pair of Giuseppe Zanotti booties from the spring/summer 2012 collection.
The X-factor judge/singer wore the booties with a Falguni & Shane Peacock cocktail dress from the Spring/Summer 2011 Collection
These calf leather open-toe booties by Giuseppe Zanotti are sure to turn a few heads. Giuseppe was inspired by an African woman from the 70′s and his new line contains plenty African details, as well as colors and shapes from that era.
More from Rucuss
- Get the Look: Khloe Kardashian Turns Heads in $49 Cocktail Dress [Photos]
- Paris Fashion Week: Kanye West Debuts Womenswear Spring/Summer 2012 Collection
- Versace Accused Of Discrimination, Using ‘Secret Code’ For Black Shoppers
- Trina Rocks Paper Dolls ‘Bad News Mesh’ Dress & Giuseppe Zanotti “Firewings” Sandals [Photos]
- Splurge on the Look: Nicki Minaj’s Versace Triple Platform Pumps
- FASHION WEEK: Celebs Attend Fashion’s Night Out