Shoe-icide: Alejandro Ingelmo Spring/Summer 2013 Sneaker Collection [Photos]
Rucuss staffOctober 4, 2012
Shoe designer Alejandro Ingelmo is showing off his extravagant Spring/Summer 2013 sneaker collection.
Ingelmo’s line of sneakers features plenty of bright colors in the collection. He gives classic sneakers a futuristic twist. Ingelmo uses fluorescent and bold colors without being offensively bright.
His shoe The Bedford and the Kent are inspired by a classic canvas sneaker and are available in high and low top versions. Check out some of Ingelmo’s collection below.
Photos via Highsnob
More from Rucuss
- How To Stack Your Jewelry Like A Pro [Details]
- How to Wear Fall’s 2014 Best Trends on a Budget [Photos]
- Ayesha Curry Launches Baby Footwear Collection
- Beyonce Debuts Her “King Bey” Isabel Marant Wedge Sneakers [Photos]
- Lighten Up For Spring, Plus Tips On How To Pack For A Getaway
- Say What: There’s Actually a T-Shirt That Costs $91,500! [Photos]