Shia LaBeouf Disses Drake, Lil Yachty & Peter Rosenberg in ‘Breakfast Club’ Freestyle
Rucuss staffDecember 2, 2016
Shia LaBeouf likes to rap and diss as many people as he can.
After dissing Drake and Lil Yachty on Sway in the Morning, the Transformer actor did another freestyle on The Breakfast Club with more lines for Hot 97’s Peter Rosenberg, Drizzy and Lil Boat.
“You’re a waste, man,” LaBeouf raps about Hot 97’s Peter Rosenberg. “Faker than Drake’s Jamaican accent / Old as fuck, dog, you’re past tense / The show don’t miss you when you’re absent / You’re lackin’ / To Sway and Charlamagne, you’re a fraction.”
Then he took aim at Lil Yachty.
“This whole thing’s a bit absurd,” LaBeouf raps. “But on my word, this Boat about to get this work / You spit that dirt I’m Kurt Cobain, squirt / Extra extrovert / You better protect your shirt, you bird.”
Later, he calls Yachty out by name, saying he’s “heard enough of Miles Park McCollum.”
“This a murder, this is tragedy, man,” LaBeouf continues. “He’s like Lil Romeo meets Raggedy Anne / Sorry kids, I got hard with this … Yachty don’t know Notorious / Story is, he’s sort of shit.”
It doesn’t end there, with Shia also throwing shade at a fellow actor. “That bull you do is like movies with too many sequels,” he raps. “You is my equal? / Please, dude, you is just fecal / I’m Steve McQueen, you is Vin Diesel.”
Although LaBeauf continues to freestyle, he makes it clear that he is not a rapper. LaBeouf is currently filming Borg/McEnroe, an upcoming motion picture, in which he stars as tennis legend John McEnroe.
More from Rucuss
- Birdman Responds to Rick Ross’ ‘Idols Become Rivals’ Diss Song
- Nick Minaj and Funkmaster Flex Argue Over Backing Out Of Summer Jam [Audio]
- Nicki Minaj Cancels Set At Hot 97 Summer Jam After DJ Diss, Lil Kim Blasts Nicki Minaj Over Foxy Brown
- Nicki Minaj, Trey Songz Trade Words Over Remy Ma’s Diss Song ‘ShETHER’
- Remy Ma Drops Nicki Minaj Diss Track, Minaj Responds
- Amber Rose Talks About Kanye, Wiz Khalifa and Beef With Funkmaster Flex