Sheree Whitfield Sued By ‘Chateau Sheree’ Contractors [Details]
Rucuss staffDecember 24, 2015
Real Housewives of Atlanta star Sheree Whitfield is not having the best of luck with her contractors.
The running joke on reality show is how long Whitfield has been building her dream house. For the record she began construction in 2011., and its far from completion.
Now it appears there is another snag with the project. Whitfield is being sued by contractors over unpaid work at Chateau Sheree.
According to Rodney Ho at the AJC, Stoploss Specialists filed a lawsuit against Whitfield on December 17. The company claims they signed a deal with her last year, and she owes them $15,000 plus another $23,000 in late fees and other charges.
Photos via Allaboutthetea.com and Euroweb.com
More from Rucuss
- Say What: Is Sheree Whitfield’s Mansion ‘Chateau Sheree’ In Foreclosure?
- Former Real Housewives of Atlanta Star Sheree Whitfield Lands Acting Role! [Details]
- Sheree Whitfield Granted Restraining Orders Against Three Atlanta Bloggers! [Details]
- Sheree Whitfield Seeks Restraining Order Against Atlanta Blogger! [Details]
- NeNe Leakes, Porsha Williams Will Have Reduced Roles, Leakes Responds
- Sheree Whitfield Wins $75,000 in Child Support Case! [Details]