Sheree Whitfield Launches ‘She By Sheree’ Boutique [Details]
Rucuss staffAugust 3, 2012
Former Real Housewives of Atlanta star Sheree Whitfield may be out of the public spotlight but she continues to find ways to make money.
Whitfield announced the launch of She by Sheree boutique. It will be an online store, which is hosted through Kitsy Lane. She sent out a press release and tweeted,”Big announcement! I have a boutique on @KitsyLane! So excited to share fabulous designs with you guys! Shebysheree.kitsylane.com.”
Sheree first began her quest with a fashion line under the same name while cameras documented her venture on Real Housewives of Atlanta. But her dreams quickly fizzled when she allegedly couldn’t get her clothing out of production. Sheree’s boutique does not have clothing but instead features jewelry and accessories.
Check out Sheree’s boutique at Shebysheree.kitsylane.com!
More from Rucuss
- Sheree Whitfield Sued By ‘Chateau Sheree’ Contractors [Details]
- Apollo Nida Engaged To Woman While In Prison [Details]
- Real Housewives of Atlanta: Sheree Not Worried About Firing, On Vacation in Caribbean!
- Sheree Whitfield Wins $75,000 in Child Support Case! [Details]
- Real Housewives of Atlanta’s Sheree Whitfield Confirms She’s Leaving the Show! [Details]
- Say What: Is Sheree Whitfield’s Mansion ‘Chateau Sheree’ In Foreclosure?