Sheree Whitfield Granted Restraining Orders Against Three Atlanta Bloggers! [Details]
Rucuss staffMarch 2, 2013
Former Real Housewives of Atlanta star Sheree Whitfield has had enough with bloggers.
Whitfield filed a restraining order against three Atlanta Bloggers for their continuous coverage on the construction of her home. She wants the progress of her home to remain private and she’s sought legal action against three bloggers to keep it that way.
Earlier in the week, Whitfield went after blogger Tamara Kay Brawner, owner of Tamara Tattles. Then she added Michelle Brown, owner of Straight from the A, and Quentin Latham aka Funky Dineva to the list.
Sheree was granted THREE temporary restraining orders in Georgia on Feb. 22 and Feb. 26 against Tamara Brawner, Quentin Latham and Michelle Brown.
Specifically, the ‘Real Housewife’ says Tamara (restraining order #1) has been spying on her and trespassing on her property since 2011 to write a blog — “Chateau Sheree” — about the construction of Sheree’s mansion.
Sheree also claims Quentin (restraining order #2) and Michelle (restraining order #3) — have pulled the same hijinx on her property, although she says they didn’t enter her home.
A judge granted three temporary restraining orders. Tamara was ordered to stay at least 500 yards away from Sheree. Quentin and Michelle were ordered to stay 200 yards away.
Brown, later, told TMZ that she and Funky Dineva never trespassed onto the reality star’s property. She claims the videos that were posted on her blog were filmed near the street.
Watch the hilarious footage below.
Photo via Hollywood Reporter
More from Rucuss
- Sheree Whitfield Seeks Restraining Order Against Atlanta Blogger! [Details]
- Say What: Is Sheree Whitfield’s Mansion ‘Chateau Sheree’ In Foreclosure?
- Sheree Whitfield Sued By ‘Chateau Sheree’ Contractors [Details]
- Former Real Housewives of Atlanta Star Sheree Whitfield Lands Acting Role! [Details]
- Celebrity Stylist Derek J Debuts New Song ‘Happy Burfday B*tch!’ [Audio]
- NeNe Leakes, Porsha Williams Will Have Reduced Roles, Leakes Responds