Shar Jackson’s Assistant Commits Suicide in Her Neighborhood
Rucuss staffNovember 25, 2011
Shar Jackson has seen better days.
Kevin Federline’s baby mama found her former assistant Justice hung from a tree on Monday. Justice committed suicide in her neighborhood, PerezHilton reports. Justice visited Jackson at her home in Corona where he’d been drinking. He, later, got really emotional and stormed out of her house.
Jackson, her eldest son Donnie and her cousin Brooklyn went looking for him after he didn’t show up after several hours. They found Justice’s body hanging from a tree in her gated community. The former Moesha star cut him down and tried to resuscitate him but it was too late. When police and paramedics arrived to the scene they pronounced him dead.
Souces told PerezHilton that the ordeal has left Jackson “heartbroken.” She is currently in the care of her mother Clarice and has been “coping by taking valium.”
More from Rucuss
- Chrisley Knows Best Star Wanted By Police For Attacking Baby Mama
- Intruder Arrested at Chris Brown’s Home [Details]
- 50 Cent Denies He Was Arrested or Kicked Baby Mama! [Details]
- Tyrese’s Baby Mama Refuses Child Visitation, Cops Called [Details]
- Janet Jackson Splits with Husband Wissam Al Mana [Details]
- 50 Cent Bankruptcy Deal Approved By Judge