Shaquille O’Neal Launches Zales Men’s Jewelry Line [Photos]
Rucuss staffNovember 27, 2012
Former NBA star Shaquille O’Neal wants to add another job title to his post basketball career.
The TNT NBA analyst has created a men’s jewelry line for Zales. The Shaquille O’Neal Collection features 36 pieces of men’s pendants, rings and bracelets. Prices range between $129 to $449.
The four-time NBA champion shocked shoppers at the Zales’ Fifth Avenue store on Monday when he was seated behind the counter. O’Neal wore his cross necklace while he helped out customers to help generate a buzz for his line.
Check out a few photos from his appearance below.
Check out a few pieces from the line below.
$169.99 Men’s Shaquille O’Neal Cable Bracelet in Tri-Tone Stainless Steel – 8.25″
$259.99 Men’s Shaquille O’Neal Rectangular Onyx Pendant in Two-Tone Stainless Steel – 36″
$199.99 Facet Onyx Ring
$219.99 Men’s Shaquille O’Neal Large Grooved Cross Pendant in Two-Tone Stainless Steel – 36″
$249.99 Men’s Shaquille O’Neal Faceted Rectangular Onyx Bracelet in Stainless Steel and Rubber – 8.25″
Check out the complete Shaquille O’Neal Collection here.
More from Rucuss
- Shaquille O’Neal And Hoopz Break Up, Security Escorts Her Out Of His Home [Details]
- Shaq, Waka Flocka, And More Under Fire For Making Fun Of Handicapped Man’s Selfie
- Shaq Busts His Ass Trying to Run On TNT [Video]
- Will Ferrell Ejects Shaquille O’Neal From Staples Center [Video]
- Couple Alert: Is Shaq and Rocsi Diaz Dating? [Photo]
- Style Basics: Statement Jewelry