Shaq Teams Up With AriZona Beverages For New Drink ‘Soda Shaq’ [Details]
Rucuss staffMay 29, 2013
Former NBA star Shaquille O’Neal has announced he’s launched a new line of beverages called, Soda Shaq.
The TNT analyst and entrepreneur tweeted the photo below of his soda on Twitter Wednesday. Shaq posted the caption, “Yo! @DrinkAriZona Just launched the new delicious #SodaShaq! Keep up kids 🙂 Comin to stores very soon.”
BevNet.com reports that O’Neal’s deal with AriZona Beverages consists of a line of flavored cream sodas “in AriZona’s giant 23.5 oz. cans.”
The cream soda flavors include strawberry, orange, vanilla and blueberry and will have 90 calories each. The suggested retail price will be 99 cents.
Photos via Bevnet.com, Twitter and Bevreview.com
More from Rucuss
- Will Ferrell Ejects Shaquille O’Neal From Staples Center [Video]
- Shaquille O’Neal and Hoopz Spotted in the Bahamas [Photos]
- Shaq and Hoopz Are Still Together, Make Out at Comedy Club [Photos]
- It’s Official, Shaq Becomes Dr. O’Neal! [Photos]
- Shaq Sings and Dances In New Commercial For TNT’s Inside the NBA
- Say What! Shaquille O’Neal Set To Graduate With Doctorate Degree In Education