Shaq Shows Off House, Says He Was A Respectful Cheater When He Was Married
Rucuss staffNovember 16, 2011
Shaquille O’Neal has been making the media rounds to promote his new book “Shaq Uncut.”
The former NBA player, who co-wrote the book with Jackie MacMullan, gives you an all-access pass into his life. The book, which was released Tuesday, takes you behind the scenes as a recruit, actor, rapper and multimillionaire. But what’s surprising he even admits to his womanizing, which he acknowledges led to his failed marriage to Shaunie O’Neal.
Shaq recently sat down with Good Morning America’s Robin Roberts and showed off his 76,000 square-foot home in Orlando. He discussed the book and talked about his 2009 divorce from Shaunie. He said he was a respectful cheater.
Shaq said, “With so many options, a man is likely to sample. For many women, outside of that whole, “being faithful” thing, the biggest issue with cheating is the public humiliation of it all. The guys that learn how to keep those indiscretions in the dark, usually keep all parties happy.”
Shaq is now dating reality star Hoopz. We wonder will these two ever walk down the isle.
Check out the interview below.
More from Rucuss
- Shaq Tries to Clear Up “Respectful Cheater” Comment, Says He’s a Better Man Now
- Vivica A. Fox Talks About Failed Engagement, Says She Fell For a Six-Pack and A Smile
- Sandrina Schultz Talks About Relationships With Dwyane Wade and Lamar Odom
- It’s Official, Shaq Becomes Dr. O’Neal! [Photos]
- Say What! Shaquille O’Neal Set To Graduate With Doctorate Degree In Education
- Shaq Talks About Threatening Kobe, Halle Berry & Retirement in New Book