Shantel Jackson Confirms Split With Floyd Mayweather, Says Done For Good!
Rucuss staffApril 14, 2014
Floyd Mayweather and Shantel Jackson are not walking down the aisle anytime soon.
Jackson claims it will never happen because she’s done with the boxer for good. Her rep told TMZ that the couple is no longer together.
“Miss Jackson has moved on with her life from Floyd and is saddened that she has had to deal with many problematic and dramatic situations from the media since their break up,” her rep said.
Her rep also said Jackson’s Instagram account was mysteriously shut down in the wake of the split. Jackson believes it was someone she knows personally. And could it be Mayweather who she suspects?
Jackson created a new Instagram page and sent out a subliminal comment to her hacker.
More from Rucuss
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Insults Nelly & Shantel Jackson During Interview, Nelly Responds
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Says He’s Still Engaged To Shantel Jackson
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Has A New Girlfriend?! [Photos]
- Floyd Mayweather Says He Ended Engagement After Shantel Jackson Aborted His Twins
- Nelly Makes Shantel Jackson Is #WCW, Floyd Mayweather Makes Fun Of Her
- Queen Princess Love Exposes More of Floyd Mayweather Jr.’s Texts [Details]