Serena Williams Wags Finger At Wimbledon Crowd, Says ‘Don’t Try Me!’ [Details]
Rucuss staffJuly 4, 2015
Serena Williams wasn’t feeling the crowd after they booed her during her Wimbledon match.
During her third-round match on Friday, Williams had a comeback victory against hometown player Heather Watson. The booing began during a long rally that Williams won.
During the period, Williams said something to the chair umpire about trying to keep the fans quiet during the points. In return, the crowd booed Williams for complaining. She responded by doing a finger wag and yelling, “Don’t try me.”
The boos didn’t effect her game as Williams won 6-2, 4-6, 7-5. It was an excellent comeback for Williams, who was down 3-0 and 4-1 in the third set. She advances to face sister Venus in the fourth round.
Watch Serena yell at crowd below.
More from Rucuss
- Venus and Serena Williams Welcome New Baby Brother! [Details]
- Serena Williams Shows Curves Off in Leather Dress on the Streets of New York [Photos]
- Say What: Serena Williams Pregnant By Her Coach?!
- The Reality World!!
- Serena Williams Graces The Cover Of Vogue
- Vivica Fox Nearly Gets Kicked Out of US Open! [Details]