Serena Williams Is Not Pleased With Drake’s Choice In Women
Rucuss staffJanuary 6, 2012
Serena Williams tried to keep her feelings in check.
But the tennis pro failed miserbably. Serena went on Twitter to release her frustration over the announcement that Drake and video vixen Dollicia Bryant are dating.
Drake and Serena had been spotted together playing tennis on several different occasions throughout the year. Drake came to visit her in the locker room during one of her tennis matches.
The rapper even professed his love for Serena in an issue of Complex magazine. In his interview he said, “I really, really love and care for Serena Williams. She’s incredible. That’s someone I’m proud to say I know. She’s definitely in my life and I’m in her life.”
So it can as a huge surprise to Serena when she heard the news. Now, she didn’t address Drake directly during her Twitter rant. But she did unleash a series of posts on the same day the announcement was made about Drake’s new relationship on Dec. 30.
Serena was not too happy. She tweeted:
Afterwards, Serena posted the photo above on her Instagram account that had the caption “‘You suck!'”
Guess she’s over Common…
More from Rucuss
- Drake Says He Really Loves Serena Williams
- Serena Williams Makes Rap Debut With New Song [Audio]
- Common Confirms ‘Sweet’ Diss Was For Drake [Audio]
- Jas Prince Sues Cash Money Over Drake Earnings [Details]
- Couple Alert! Drake is Dating Video Vixen Dollicia Bryan
- Serena Williams Wins Gold at Olympics, Dances on Tennis Court [Video]