Serena Williams Graces The Cover Of Vogue
Rucuss staffMarch 23, 2015
Tennis superstar Serena Williams will grace the cover of Vogue for the second time.
Williams will appear on the April issue of the magazine, which was shot by photographer Annie Leibovitz. In the image, Williams wears a navy blue Rag & Bone sheath dress, natural makeup and curly hair.
The issue appears to be devoted mostly to fitness and sports. Check out Williams below.
The full article, which appears on Vogue.com, talks about Williams’ friendship with tennis champion Caroline Wozniacki, her plans to expand her interest in fashion beyond her current clothing line on the Home Shopping Network and how she used to hate her toned arms.
The last athlete to appear on Vogue’s cover was Serena herself, when she posed for a pre-Olympic cover that also included Ryan Lochte and Hope Solo.
Lebron James and Marion Jones were other athletes who have graced the Vogue cover.
Photos via Vogue
More from Rucuss
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cover Vogue Magazine
- The Reality World!!
- Say What: Serena Williams Pregnant By Her Coach?!
- Serena Williams Shows Curves Off in Leather Dress on the Streets of New York [Photos]
- Tina Turner Lands Her First Vogue Cover at 73! [Photo]
- Naomi Campbell Reacts to Kanye West, Kim Kardashian Vogue Cover [Video]