Season Preview: “Love & Hip Hop” Season 2
Rucuss staffOctober 21, 2011
There are plenty of tears, cat fights and relationship troubles to last a lifetime on this season’s “Love & Hip Hop.”
If you thought last season had a lot of drama then hold onto your seats. Instead of a battle of words between cast members, multiple fist fights takes place. The new season begins Nov. 14.
VH1 released the trailer for the reality series and the sneak peek will leave you on the edge of your seat. Rapper Jim Jones girlfriend Chrissy will have a tough time battling Jones’ mother and his manager. Chrissy and Jones still have not set a wedding date.
The trailer opens with Chrissy getting into a fist fight with newcomer Kimbella, whose linked to Juelz Santana. Kimbella, who appears to love shirley temple curls, reveals that she dated Fabolous while Emily was pregnant with their son three years ago.
Meanwhile, Emily is trying to deal with life after Fabolous. She tries to get over the rapper by working on a fashion line. But the distraction might not be enough to get her to move on.
Olivia is still trying to sign with a record label. Somaya Reece, who only appears in a few episdoes, continues to have troubles with her manager Maurice. Singer Teairra Mari joins the show in some capacity but the trailer didn’t focus on her.
Check out the trailer.
More from Rucuss
- Jim Jones Says Juelz Santana is His Brother, Wished “Love and Hip Hop” Fight Didn’t Happen
- Love & Hip Hop: Were Kimbella and Erica Fighting Over Fabolous?
- Emily B. & Chrissy Lampkin Celebrate Their New ‘Cisum Couture’ Jacket Line [Photos]
- Fire Your Stylist: Jim Jones Wears Extra-Small Quarter Length Sleeve Shirt! [Photos]
- Kimbella Says Editing Is A Bitch, She Doesn’t Want to Give Fabolous 15 Minutes of Fame
- Love & Hip Hop: Chrissy Admits She’s Nervous About Wedding, Jim Not Counting Out Big Event