Seal Leaves Wedding Ring At Home, Wears Neon Yellow Polish [Photos]
Rucuss staffFebruary 17, 2012
Seal never left home without his wedding ring.
Although he and his estranged wife Heidi Klum split last month, the singer continued to sport a band on his left hand. Many fans hung onto hope that the couple may reconcile because of the effort. He even told talk show host Ellen DeGeneres that the ring symbolized how he felt about Klum.
“It’s a token of how I feel about this woman,” Seal said about the ring. “It feels really comfortable on my hand.”
But it appears, Seal maybe throwing in the towel. The 48-year old singer made his way through an airport in Australia without his wedding band, wearing neon yellow nail polish.
Klum continues to wear her wedding ring. Klum and Seal were married for seven years and have four children together
We don’t know what’s more disturbing about this story, his ringless finger or the loud choice of nail polish. Wonder does he paint his own nails?
More from Rucuss
- John Legend Performs ‘All of Me’ On ‘Ellen’ [Video]
- Justin Bieber Surprised With Electric Sports Car For 18th Birthday [Video]
- Kanye West Talks About Kim Kardashian, North West & Wedding On ‘Ellen’ [Video]
- Spitsville! Heidi Klum And Seal Will File For Divorce! [Details]
- Heidi Klum and Seal Divorce: Was Seal’s Bad Temper to Blame?
- Kim Kardashian, Heidi Klum, Stevie Wonder & More Dress Up for Halloween [Photos]