Say What! Waka Flocka Banned From the State of Virginia [Details]
Rucuss staffOctober 2, 2012
Rapper Waka Flocka gave his Virginia fans some shocking news.
The Atlanta rapper announced on Twitter that he was banned from the state of Virginia. Flocka allegedly is banned because of his gang affiliation. But that means he can not perform his scheduled shows in the state.
Flocka was scheduled to perform two shows in Norfolk and Richmond, but canceled them at the last-minute. Flocka, who found out about the ban on Monday, tweeted:
Flocka, who released Salute Me Or Shoot Me: Banned From America mixtape a few weeks ago, will resume his tour in Sayreville, New Jersey.
More from Rucuss
- Waka Flocka Flame Gives Support to Amanda Bynes! [Details]
- Rapper Slim Dunkin Was Murdered Over Stolen Candy
- Waka Flocka’s Management Ordered To Pay $501,000 To Shooting Victim [Details]
- Woman Puts Waka Flocka On Blast, Snaps Photo While In Bed With Him
- Gucci Mane Takes Plea Deal, Will Remain in Jail Until 2016
- Miami Stripper Threatens to Release Sex Tape With Waka Flocka, He Denies It