Say What! Rihanna Allegedly Used Body Double in Armani Ad [Details]
Rucuss staffJune 11, 2012
Rihanna may be considered one of the sexiest celebrities in the world, but that didn’t stop Armani from using a body double in an ad campaign.
Armani named Rihanna the brand’s new face last summer. And shortly after, she did a sexy jeans campaign at the beginning of the year. The pop star is seen in the Armani ad in her underwear having a nightmare in bed before putting on a pair of jeans.
But the shots of the butt as she pulls on the jeans, were actually of Irish model Jahnassa Aicken, The Sun reports.
Aicken allegedly signed an agreement with Rihanna’s management team agreeing not to reveal her involvement in the campaign, but now a source has claimed that Rihanna used the model as a body double.
“Jahnassa’s torso, body and bum appear in parts of the ad,” a source told the Sun. “It’s shocking Rihanna wanted one considering she loves posing with no clothes, plus she’s in great shape.”
It’s not the first time that Rihanna has called on Aicken’s services, as the model was spotted on set for RiRi’s music video We Found Love in Northern Ireland, where she was used as a stand-in.
More from Rucuss
- Rihanna in Hot New Armani Jeans Ad [Video]
- Justin Bieber is Now A Calvin Klein Model [Details]
- Rihanna Forced to Move Video Shoot, Gets Kicked Off Farm
- Jeremih Disses PARTYNEXTDOOR On Stage, Removed From The Tour [Details]
- Rihanna Covers Rolling Stone: “If [Chris Brown] Screws Up, I’ll Walk”
- Anna Nicole Smith’s Daughter Dannielynn Lands Guess Modeling Contract [Photos/Video]