Say What: Rick Ross and Designer Girlfriend Shateria Moragne-El Break Up?
Rucuss staffMay 9, 2013
Rick Ross has man boobs and is overweight, but that hasn’t hindered him from dating some of the prettiest women.
Despite being seen with plenty of eye candy throughout the years, Ross has had an on-again-off-again relationship for the last four years with designer Shateria L. Moragne-el. Many assumed the couple took their relationship to the next level last weekend when rumors of a secret engagement surfaced.
But Baller Alert reports that engagement rumors are premature. In fact, the couple may be on the outs.
The website reports:
Despite the rumors online that he popped the question, he and Shateria are not only NOT engaged, they aren’t even a couple. A source close to Rick Ross tells us that the rapper hasn’t talked to Shateria in over a month. Could she be leaking engagement rumors to try and keep her name out there for the sake of her clothing line? If so, there goes THAT strategy! Sorry Shateria.
Shateria, who was the passenger in Ross’ car when it was shot up in Miami, is the owner of Frontrow clothing line. Ross has allegedly financed most of the company’s expenses.
Its unclear if the two are dunzo but Shateria and Ross did confirm on Twitter that the rumors of an engagement were false.
More from Rucuss
- Rick Ross’ Girlfriend Shateria Debuts FrontRow Line at New York Fashion Week [Photos]
- Rick Ross’ Girlfriend Launches ‘Front Row Couture’ Clothing Line [Photos]
- Reebok Drops Rick Ross Over Controversial Lyrics [Details]
- Birdman Responds to Rick Ross’ ‘Idols Become Rivals’ Diss Song
- Lira Galore Opens Up About Break Up With Rick Ross
- Say What: Was Rick Ross Run Out Of Detroit?