Say What: Porsha Stewart Went From Evangelist to Ditsy Trophy Wife [Video]
Rucuss staffMarch 28, 2013
Real Housewives of Atlanta star Porsha Stewart is a chameleon.
It appears that back in 2010 before Stewart got married and before she was getting into cat fights on the hit Bravo show, she was an evangelist at church preaching the word of God. Her old career seems so far-fetched from her self-proclaimed image as a ‘black trophy wife.’
But that was the case. Nowadays, Stewart often appeared on the show as a clueless wife who was controlled by her husband Kordell Stewart. She went by her last name Williams when she was an evangelist and preached at High Praise Christian Center Ministries in Lithonia, GA.
Stewart, later, married Kordell in 2011 and joined the cast shortly after. The reality star’s persona seemed to change in a blink of an eye when cameras began filming her every move.
Stewart went from being a confident, conservative and well-spoken woman to a ditsy wife. Many speculate that her change in behavior may have been the reason Kordell filed for divorce. The lure of fame got the best of Stewart. Stewart’s loose-fitted suits turned into skin-tight dresses.
Watch Stewart in action below.
More from Rucuss
- Kordell Stewart Claims Porsha Parties & Neglects Stepson, She Claims He Brought Another Woman Home! [Details]
- Porsha Stewart Questions Kordell Stewart’s Sexuality On RHOA, He Denies Being Gay [Video]
- Porsha Williams Says Kordell Stewart Physically Abused Her [Details]
- Say What: Did Kordell Stewart Hit on a Male Usher at Philips Arena?
- Kordell Stewart Files For Divorce From Real Housewives of Atlanta’s Porsha Stewart! [Details]
- Kordell Stewart Talks Gays Rumors And Why He’s Divorcing Porsha Stewart [Video]