Say What: Paris Hilton Signs With Cash Money Records! [Details]
Rucuss staffMay 22, 2013
Paris Hilton is the latest artist to sign a deal with Cash Money Records.
Hilton is working on a house music album that is expected to be released this summer. Hilton revealed the big news at a party in Cannes. The socialite is there in support of Sofia Coppola’s movie, The Bling Ring. The new flick is about a girl crime syndicate that burglarized Hilton’s home in real life.
“This is a lot different than my first album,” Paris told Showbiz 411. “It’s really going to be house music.”
This news shouldn’t come as a surprise to some because Hilton recently dropped the track, Last Night, with Lil Wayne. Weezy even performed at her 32nd birthday in February.
Hilton has enlisted the help of Dutch house producer Afrojack for her upcoming album that will likely be on Young Money Entertainment, which is a subsidiary of Cash Money. This is not Hilton’s first attempt at music. She released Paris on Heiress Records in 2006.
Listen to Hilton’s song with Lil Wayne below.
More from Rucuss
- Kodak Black: ‘Lil Wayne Can Eat My Ass’ [Details]
- Lil Wayne’s Camp Denies Seizure Caused Concert Cancellation [Details]
- Lil Wayne Reportedly To Sue Birdman For Release From Cash Money
- Lil Wayne And Christina Milian Call It Quits [Details]
- Lil Wayne Dresses As Fred Flintstone For Son’s Birthday [Photos]
- Lil Wayne, Toya, Lauren London, Nivea, Kandi & More Celebrate Reginae’s 14th Birthday [Photos]