Say What: One of the Real Housewives of Atlanta Stars is Pregnant?!
Rucuss staffJune 19, 2013
Congratulations are in order to one of the Real Housewives of Atlanta cast members.
One of the housewives is rumored to be expecting a child and it’s not Phaedra Parks. No, Cynthia Bailey is rumored to be expecting her second child with husband Peter Thomas. Bailey, 44, and Thomas, 52, got married in Atlanta in 2010.
Counter Culture reports:
Congratulations must go out to Cynthia Bailey of the Real Housewives of Atlanta! It was confirmed today that the supermodel and reality tv star is expecting her first child with husband Peter. This will be her second child as she has a daughter with actor Leon. I’m sure the Bravo camera crews are currently filming the newly pregnant Cynthia as she lets the cat out of the bag. Definitely expect to see something about her pregnancy on the 4th installment of the extremely popular Real Housewives series. Congrats again!!!
Bailey has daughter, Noel, from a previous relationship with actor Leon. Thomas allegedly has several kids from prior relationships, which includes a nine-year old.
UPDATE: In response to the rumors, Bailey tweeted, “Thanks for all the congrats! However, I am not pregnant. I am dealing with a medical condition that makes me look pregnant. Stay Tuned…”
Photo via Urbaninformer.com
More from my site
- Real Housewives of Atlanta Star Cynthia Bailey Accused of Fraud [Details]
- NeNe Leakes Goes Into Detail On Why She’s Not Friends With Cynthia Bailey
- Real Housewives of Atlanta: Peter Thomas and Kordell Stewart Have Twitter Beef [Details]
- Girls Show Off Glitz & Glam in Cynthia Bailey’s Miss Renaissance Pageant [Photos]
- Say What: Porsha Stewart Went From Evangelist to Ditsy Trophy Wife [Video]
- Real Housewives of Atlanta’s Peter Thomas Creates ‘Unscripted’ Reality TV Awards [Photos]