Say What: Love & Hip Hop’s DJ Babey Drew Has Another Baby With Aspiring Singer!
Rucuss staffJune 19, 2013
Love & Hip Hop Atlanta star Traci Steele has been screaming at the top of her lungs for multiple episodes because she doesn’t want to be labeled a ‘baby mama.’
The Atlanta DJ has even confronted her son’s father DJ Babey Drew about his gigolo ways even though the two are not together. But as it turns out, Steele’s rage may all be just for the cameras. Thanks to editing and carefully selected words on the show it appears that Babey Drew only has one child, but that’s not true.
DJ Babey Drew also has a child with aspiring singer Mieko Love. Their daughter Autumn Noelle appears to be between six to eight months old and is younger than his son, Drew Jr., with Steele.
But Babey Drew is not hiding his daughter. He’s posted various photos of her on Instagram, but for some strange reason the producers of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta has left her off the show. Drew claims the baby is not mentioned on the show because she was born after they started filming.
Steele may not have known about the baby while filming, but the cat is out of the bag now. Check out more photos of Love and Drew’s baby below.
Drew Jr. and his sister Autumn
Check out Love’s performing below.
Photos via Instagram and Tattle Tailzz
More from Rucuss
- Love & Hip Hop Atlanta: Traci Steele and DJ Babey Drew Cut From Show [Details]
- Love & Hip Hop: Did Mimi Faust Use Nikko to Boost TV Ratings? [Details]
- Love & Hip Hop Star K. Michelle Wants to Date J.R. Smith Again [Video]
- Mimi Faust, Benzino Reveal Secrets in Epic Twitter Beef! [Details]
- Love & Hip Hop Atlanta’s Tommie Threatens Karlie Redd! [Details]
- Joseline Hernandez Announces She’s Pregnant, Stevie J Responds